Golf guidelines and etiquette
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult, even if they have the required handicap.
- Gentlemen: shirts with collar, tailored trousers only and golf shoes.
- Ladies: shirts with collar, (with or without sleeves), tailored trousers and golf shoes.
- Players must follow the directions of the Marshall or of any other staff member.
- Pets and mobile phones are not allowed on the golf course.
- No more than 4 players per group and no more than one ball per player.
- Maximum two people and two golf bags per golf cart.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to drive a golf cart even a private one.
- In case of full occupancy, the club may pair up groups into 4 balls.
- Do not make unnecessary noise or shout during the game.
- Players should smooth and rake bunkers.
- Repair pitch marks
- Replace divots.
- Give way to other players.
- Keep golf carts at least 20 yards from all greens and tees